© BrandView Capital Partners 2020. All rights reserved.
MISSION VALLEY TOWN & COUNTRY RESORT
Property: Renovation and repositioning of a 60-year old 954-room conference hotel and redevelopment of excess land on 40 acre site into 700-850 unit residential mixed-use complex adjacent to a trolley station.
Project Capitalization: $85 Million
Client: Joint venture between Lowe Enterprises, AECOM Capital and long-time property owner Atlas Hotels, Inc
Assignment: Engaged during purchase/joint venture contract period to assist with equity capitalization and determine the feasibility of entitlement and phased vertical development of up to 850 residential apartment units
- Facilitated equity capitalization, venture structuring, marketing presentations and tours with joint venture equity partners
- Formulated and recommended investment strategy based on entitlement, site, financial and market feasibility
- Provided pro forma financial analysis and land valuation for horizontal and multi-phased vertical development
- Recommended target programming, phasing, unit mix, market positioning and construction systems in conjunction with hotel renovations and operations and shared parking conditions
- CATEGORY Strategic Advisory